Ritsuko ba, vo – Shonen Knife – Best of 2011
1. As a member of Shonen Knife, I’m honored to celebrate the 30th anniversary of Shonen Knife.
2. I played with Jonny (Norman from Teenage Fanclub, and Euros from Gorky’s Zygotic Mynci) at their show in Nagoya, and after then, they released their benefit single for Japan, and happy for me, the live recordings is included in the single.
3. We had a benefit concert in Osaka for Great East Japan Earthquake and ended on a high note.
4. We released a cover album of Ramones called ’’Osaka Ramones’’.
5. We played Ramones songs with CJ Ramone in NY.
6. We appeared on stage of Fuji Rock Festival.
7. I jaunted off to Nara and met deer.
8. I went to Osaka Castle Park to see the cherry blossoms at night.
9. I enjoyed trout fishing during Golden Week holidays.
10. Eating any amount of crab dishes in Tango, that is for its production of crabs.
Bassist, backing vocals and occasional main vocals as member of cult pop-punk band Shonen Knife. Read her blog here.